Spring will be here in 25 days, which means it’s time for us to start prepping! Here are 10 things you can do to get yourself Spring-ready.
1. Spring Cleaning – put away winter clothes to make room for your Spring ones. Donate the ones you won’t be wearing anymore to Goodwill.
2. Get Some New Sneakers – with the cold weather gone, it’s now time to get out and enjoy running outside
3. Start Pricing Your Summer Vacay – you will probably get a better deal and your bank account will be grateful for it.
4. Get Your Festival Gear Ready – Spring means festivals. It’s one of the best things to do in Spring. So, if you are a festival goer, start planning your gear now!
5. Toe Exposure – Your toes are sure to be exposed when Spring arrives. Who doesn’t love a good pair of sandals?! So, it’s time to get those dogs ready with a pedicure. There’s no more hiding them in socks.
6. Body Wax or Razor? – Unfortunately, we cant hide our armpits and legs anymore. I mean, we can, but how are we gonna enjoy this great weather?!! That why the tome has come to take a razor or wax to that hair and take care of it.
7. Invest In Short Hemlines & Tanks – Now, that the hair is gone, show it off with a short dress and some tanks!
8. Get Some Color In Your Life – Now is the time to add bright color and bold patterns to your closet. Spring should be a celebration of color. Why not?!
9. Stop & Smell The Roses – Adding a few flowers around your home will make it feel like Spring easily.
10. Get A New Scent – Spring calls for a lighter, more floral perfume or body spray. Invest in one or two to change it up for the new season.
The countdown is on! I don’t know about you but March 19th couldn’t come fast enough. So you have any Spring arrival rituals?? Let me know in the comments…
Stay Fearless 💋